What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
it's' darkrp tho lmao people only played on the KKK class specifically for that rule
That's why only staff are happy with this change, they would rather just remove rules than use common sense with rules

It's not about who's happier, it's about what makes more sense. I suggested change for a while because I was disrespected by the fact people could say the word freely and not take into account the root behind the word. I would have suggested change if I was staff or if I wasn't. If someone leaves the server cause they can't say the n-word then that's just a bit toxic if that's the only reason you played.

Sayeed

Buddy joined your channel
It's not about who's happier, it's about what makes more sense. I suggested change for a while because I was disrespected by the fact people could say the word freely and not take into account the root behind the word. I would have suggested change if I was staff or if I wasn't. If someone leaves the server cause they can't say the n-word then that's just a bit toxic if that's the only reason you played.
Keeping the class doesn't follow your logic, if what your saying is true you would have suggested to remove the class not to change rules

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
This is why unless you were affected by racism you shouldn't talk about the topic because you clearly have no clue what you are on about lol @MrBean

Discussion is already happening about changing the class. The rule change was to keep things uniform across the network. Flip flopping on racism isn't alright, no matter the context. It doesn't have a place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.