What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are tightening up some rules on our servers.

Rules removed under Golden Rules:
  • You are allowed to be racist in roleplay as long as it's in character and not excessive
    • The only roles allowed to act racist are the KKK and black player models. White player models cannot say it to each other, and black models may not say it to white models. Animals or non-humans cannot be racist.

Rules removed under Roleplay Guidelines:
  • Any member of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) may only kidnap black player models

Rules added under Golden Rules:
  • Racism will not be tolerated in any form regardless if in roleplay.
    Racial Slurs/Discrimination are NOT allowed at any point in RP or OOC.

Did icefuse actually make racism not against the rules when the blm protests started happening? I love the internet

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
Did icefuse actually make racism not against the rules when the blm protests started happening? I love the internet

I wouldn't that's the reason, rule changes come when it's time for updates. I can say I pushed for this to be removed since February and I'm even happier that also the KKK lost the power to say it. It's about what is best for the servers and having open racism on a server doesn't give a good image, I've gotten into heated arguments over this and what is considered "racist" in someone POV. The protest started over 2 months ago and that's a big-time gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.