What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
Well obviously they do
I can confirm we don't

How is prostitute the only woman role on City RP, you act like your "woke" or something but allow other shit like that
One step at a time, racism is a bigger issue. That class wouldn't just be removed it doesn't encourage any sexism or discrimination. On DarkRP I would say a class added that counters that is a Feminist.

You're never gonna get rid of racism, stupid people won't change all we can do is to acknowledge the fact that people are racist and have them be punished no matter what you do it will still exist and fwi I'm not just talking about just black racism I'm talking about all types of racism.
Yes racism will be around for a while and maybe forever, but why encourage it on a gaming community? With the rules changed you will have less racism on the servers in total, and anybody who breaks the rules can be banned.

The only racism I see on this server is from the higher-ups they banned slick b for posting Bible verses for no reason change my mind.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
This really bout to get wild ngl

"bout" Already got wild

The only racism I see on this server is from the higher-ups they banned slick b for posting Bible verses for no reason change my mind.

If someone was false banned make a ban appeal or administrative / HR report. I can't see why someone would be banned from bible verses unless it was something offensive but even then would just ask them to stop first.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
MrBean is a clown. Get over it and stop being sensitive, we are all tired of this racism is bad blah blah if George floyd never died we would still have KKK which is the best role on icefuse. #GodBlessTheKKK bring back the KKK

🤡 Clowns are cool so thank you and we have had a lot more changes across the whole community and it's 2 months after that incident has happened can't really say it was centered around that being the reason it is removed. It is more about what is morally correct and I see the question coming down to "is it morally correct to have rules encouraging racism on a gaming community?"

Well boys mrbean did it
Racism is no more

Racism is no longer on Icefuse 🎉

🤡 Clowns are cool so thank you and we have had a lot more changes across the whole community and it's 2 months after that incident has happened can't really say it was centered around that being the reason it is removed. It is more about what is morally correct and I see the question coming down to "is it morally correct to have rules encouraging racism on a gaming community?"

It hasn't even been a month lmao
George floyd and those protests got KKK removed, it's obvious and the timing too. No one had a problem with it. We barely even have a black playerbase, it's only you and they just try to appeal to a playerbase that is basically non existent

its hasnt even been a month

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
It hasn't even been a month lmao
George floyd and those protests got KKK removed, it's obvious and the timing too. No one had a problem with it. We barely even have a black playerbase, it's only you and they just try to appeal to a playerbase that is basically non existent
its hasnt even been a month
I definitely didn't forget it's June and thought it was July 🤓 but still a month is a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.