What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
how am I supposed to be immersed now in my roleplay without racism, racism is just apart of life stop being such a fucking snowflake

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
how am I supposed to be immersed now in my roleplay without racism, racism is just apart of life stop being such a fucking snowflake

The fact that you can say that is just disrespectful, do you really think that black people just see racism as a part of life? Whatever you believe in rather it be a god or evolution, do you really think that a part of life is just being racist? Their is many ways you can have roleplay without being racist.

PIFOKGVMPFC4JDKT5X42WIDPY4.jpg

Icefuse if it was a person

Sayeed

Buddy joined your channel
The fact that you can say that is just disrespectful, do you really think that black people just see racism as a part of life? Whatever you believe in rather it be a god or evolution, do you really think that a part of life is just being racist? Their is many ways you can have roleplay without being racist.
How is prostitute the only woman role on City RP, you act like your "woke" or something but allow other shit like that

The fact that you can say that is just disrespectful, do you really think that black people just see racism as a part of life? Whatever you believe in rather it be a god or evolution, do you really think that a part of life is just being racist? There is many ways you can have roleplay without being racist.

You're never gonna get rid of racism, stupid people won't change all we can do is to acknowledge the fact that people are racist and have them be punished no matter what you do it will still exist and fwi I'm not just talking about just black racism I'm talking about all types of racism.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
Keeping the class doesn't follow your logic, if what your saying is true you would have suggested to remove the class not to change rules

I didn't suggest changing the class because it was an unpopular opinion and the server leadership where always about "what the community like more" limiting the word was a big win as is but removing it completely is a victory.

This is why unless you were affected by racism you shouldn't talk about the topic because you clearly have no clue what you are on about lol @MrBean
I'm someone who is affected by it, I'm black and been taught what is right and what is wrong and racism is wrong on many levels. I didn't come to any DarkRP/CityRP server to be called the n-word, as said racism just doesn't have a place on Icefuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.