What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

FiveM Development Log

Neohki

No longer Retired Local Forum grinder
GRealms Senior Mod
Recruitment Officer
Mentor Officer
SteamID64
porg cant wait to see how it comes out

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Will it be heavily economy-focused or just menu-driven?
We're going to lean more into economy, I believe. We want the server to have good roleplay and experiences, so we will not be making the whole focus of the server to just farm money but instead interact with others and have unique roleplay experiences. Not quite sure how we want to handle everything just yet. I'd love some feedback on this.

Resh

😻 Being Antagonized
We're going to lean more into economy, I believe. We want the server to have good roleplay and experiences, so we will not be making the whole focus of the server to just farm money but instead interact with others and have unique roleplay experiences. Not quite sure how we want to handle everything just yet. I'd love some feedback on this.
I've personally never played FiveM before but from my understanding, it is similar to DarkRP or CityRP, and I feel a way to incorporate money-making into RP is to not make things like Money Printers and such that you have to grind the "Money-making strat" You gotta have all the good money-making methods be the more RP intensive ones that take more engagement within the server and the playerbase.

Kirra

Muted
If your going to make it a whitelist server than it isnt boring but other wise it really is with all the rdm
This is just my opinion dirt chose not to listen to it if u want

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Updated post with most recent changes. :)
Also included some small recordings highlighting the outlined additions.

Last edited:

Meme Logic

My Finger Slipped!
i just want to rob banks while wearing underwear and a raccoon mask

Noot

Dragon of the West
Network Supervisor
Would it be potentially a blend of the economy based systems and the menu systems to incorporate more roleplay than potentially the city/darkrp servers?

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Would it be potentially a blend of the economy based systems and the menu systems to incorporate more roleplay than potentially the city/darkrp servers?
I think that's the direction we're headed. I don't want to completely remove people's progression into having nice cars or houses or anything, but I also don't want it to just feel like a grind 24/7. We're going to find a blend that works.

Noot

Dragon of the West
Network Supervisor
I think that's the direction we're headed. I don't want to completely remove people's progression into having nice cars or houses or anything, but I also don't want it to just feel like a grind 24/7. We're going to find a blend that works.
Sounds good. I'd expect lots of the current players from the non-rp servers to appreciate the progression system and I know I personally enjoy roleplay. A nice blend would encourage me to play it when I'm taking a break from clone wars. I wouldn't want it to be like a tycoon-level constant grind, but the blend may be nice. Cheers.

tbh, there are ways to incorporate grinding for money into roleplay. I heavily dislike menu-driven servers since it's always roleplay and you can't compete for like the nicest car, or the nicest place, or being the best bank robber, etc... I am excited to see how it works out and I am excited to play if it ever does come out.