What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

FiveM Development Log

Meme Logic

My Finger Slipped!
Maybe, me and Scott just had this fun rp this one time where he was the smarter of us 2 but we were still dumb and I was this fatass guy sticking out of a bush on a robbery lol. I called it that. If you wanna play with me just pm me or something
i played fivem with my irl friend, one of us would rob a jewelry store, other would be on one of the rooftops and pick off the cops
45% of the time we got yelled at by some 13 year old admin

DarkAngel

Former RM, TRL, HA of JvS
i played fivem with my irl friend, one of us would rob a jewelry store, other would be on one of the rooftops and pick off the cops
45% of the time we got yelled at by some 13 year old admin
Lol. We had staked out these guys doing a heist for like 40 minutes, we even blew up their bikes when they were inside the bank snd hid again. So when they finally tried to run out the backside from the cops and we killed them snd took the stuff they said we were not part of the situation, I was like Oml bruh we been planning this for 40 minutes lol

Azman

Former DarkRP Division Leader
Sounds great so far! I'm looking forward to seeing how this project goes over the coming months. Thank you for all of your hard work.