What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

FiveM Development Log

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Updated main post. As stated above, I won't be updating this thread. Instead, development has been moved to it's own channel on the discord.

One last teaser on here though, I suppose.
Today, I made some changes to the evidence system. Traditionally the system would allow you to collect bullet casings and when analyzed, would return the first and last name, job, and sex of the user firing the weapon. I thought that was a bit too obvious and doesn't make for good criminal or detective RP. So instead, I changed the system to instead return the serial number of the gun that is created by our new inventory system. In addition to this, when you purchase a firearm from a weapons dealer, it also attaches your name to the weapon. This means that if you lend a gun to a friend and he uses it in a crime, you might just be putting yourself down for a criminal investigation... This also opens possibilities of black market weapons and weapons that contain scratched serials, but those will be hard to acquire and definitely will be useful if you're wanting to keep your name off the record.

Example of the new system. ;)