What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

FiveM Development Log

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Changes Below Here will show the status and progress as we continue to develop and refine our project on FiveM.

** IMPORTANT ** I've moved all of the active development updates to the main Icefuse discord. You can see the git commits there and I'll occasionally be posting some teasers in chat there. :) Thank you!

- Setup MySQL and configuration.
- Added HUD elements and began fine tuning UI elements and uniform.
- Added ExtendedMode Framework and began integrating ESX elements into the server.
- Began MumbleVOIP setup.
- Added/Fixed Character Creation.
- Added Fuel System.
- Added Emotes.
- Added Seatbelt.
- Added Car Controls.
- Added Police/Ambulance jobs.
- Added Custom Vehicle Handling.
- Added a few MLO's to start (Pillbox, MRPD, & Burger Shot to name a few.)
- Began sampling vehicle streaming and custom assets.
- Added Admin System and Moderation capabilities.
- Added Realistic Vehicle Damage and modified Repair System.
- Added Lockpick/Doorlock system.
- Added CAD system to server and begin setup and testing.
- Added Door Locks.
- Added Custom notifications and progress bars.
- Added Scoreboard.
- Refactored Realistic Vehicle Damage to be a little more forgiving to your bad driving.
- Added phones with support for Twitter, Bank Transfers between players, Calling, SMS messaging, and a camera. (Ex. Here)
- Updated animations for vehicle repair kits. (Ex. Here)
- Added new radial menu for support with common user actions (i.e. Police Actions, Car Actions, Lock/Unlock vehicles, etc.) [To be configured.] (Ex. Here)
- Updated CAD community ID to prepare for rollout.
- Added /ping and /postal for ease of access routing to other players.
- Began configuring the new radial menu and incorporating RP elements. This will be a very common UI element that can replace a lot of traditional chat commands.
- Added new /me plugin that looks pretty crisp.
- Debugged my brain and actually figured out why going on duty as a cop wasn't working.
- Fixed locales and lang and introduced driving school (DMV.) A rewrite of the written exam needs to be completed.

Little video teaser of the new /me command and radial action menu.
- Added Player ID's onto a keybind toggle for easy interaction. (Ex. here)
- Replaced old car dealership with advanced variant. This adds support for cars, trucks, motorcycles, aircraft, & boats down the line.
- Added instancing.
- Added housing for sale/rent. (Ex. here)
- Added public/private garages & impounds. (Ex. here)
- Updated SQL licensing and vehicle registration in CAD. (Ex. here)
- Began default HUD CSS overhaul (I'm no CSS wizard by any means, but this is still better than the default, I promise.)
Oqcm13c.png
- Fixed vehicle locking/unlocking. Removed default keypress configuration, in favor of adding it to the radial menu. Also removed support for pNotify, instead utilizing tNotify. (Ex. here.)
- Updated default ESX menus to support new CSS, which I think looks SO MUCH better. May change some colors and make tweaks, but I'm pretty satisfied with it currently. (Ex. here.)
- Updated Progress Bars to look less ugly.
- Updated lockpicking to support progress bars and removed pNotify for tNotify. (Ex. here)
- Added queue system with ability to reserve player slots for police/ems/admins/etc and have individual priority assignments.
- Testing new Dispatch system ingame.
- Added evidence system (Bullet Casings, Blood, and Fingerprints).
1JxqoHw.jpg

S7CMAKK.jpeg

- Added new MLO: Hayes Auto
- Updated blip locations for police. (Armory, Cloakroom, Forensic Lab)
- Added wardrobe system and ability to save outfits.
1ab034df02ac7018b17ef7f23cbaffb2a090fd20.jpeg
- Fixed mumble-voip.
- Enabled OneSync.
- Prepared new version control and management through git.
- Updated Police/EMS locales.
- Updated gabz_mrpd.
- Added ghmattimysql (Database improvements and networking polish, mostly. ;])
- Replaced esx_inventoryhud with new inventory system. This system adds:
→ Hotkey support [1-5]
→ Vehicle Gloveboxes
→ Weapon Durability
→ Serial Number tracking for weapons.
→ Custom Metadata capabilities
(Ex. here)

Thank you all for your excitement and support as we work on this project. I will leave this thread unlocked to allow you all to converse and suggest things for the server. At a later stage, we may open a legitimate suggestion section, however for now I want to keep this as a relatively open forum for anything involving the FiveM project.

Last edited:
Is this server currently up for testing or is it just in general being worked on and coming in the future?

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Is this server currently up for testing or is it just in general being worked on and coming in the future?
Currently, it's only for invited users while we work on it. We will reach a stage where we'll open it up to everyone once there's more "gameplay" for you to test. Right now it's still very much a skeleton and missing things (i.e. Jobs, Robberies, etc)

Christian

Ex-Shitposter Extraordinaire ♡
Currently, it's only for invited users while we work on it. We will reach a stage where we'll open it up to everyone once there's more "gameplay" for you to test. Right now it's still very much a skeleton and missing things (i.e. Jobs, Robberies, etc)
lmk when you want to test

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Mumble mod team PogChamp

Also, @Dirt possibly some videos/screenshots of what you're working on? PogChamp
That's the plan. I'll begin showing more stuff as I work, up to this point I've been pretty quiet, but I got the go ahead to start teasing stuff :)