What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by Gale

1. Gale

Public Release of Syria Map

Terrain generator allows you to export the terrain as a .VMF file
  2. Gale

I'll fix it next time I update the map x3
  3. Gale

To show ya'll I care! It's in the map in the admin room.
  4. Gale

Corvezeo has okayed a public release for the Syria map! Here ya go: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2282239362
  5. Gale

[12/7/2019] CITYRP UPDATE

Looks great <3 Lots of nice changes
  6. Gale

Military Map Development Thread [UPDATED 11/30/19]

Alright, I'm opening the thread for suggestions! There are no guarantees any of your suggestions will be added, but I'd like to hear from you all nonetheless. On another note, I will be posting a new update to the thread hopefully within the next week or so. Suggest away!
  7. Gale

So yeah, it's going to take an hour to upload, but I'll post it Asap. Thanks for your patience!
  8. Gale

Ughh. I just made a 10 minute video but my microphone wasn't recording. Trying again
  9. Gale

Speaking of...I'm working on a post as we speak
  10. Gale

Honestly, I keep going back and forth. I'm looking at early dusk, or night right now. It's more interesting looking than mid-day. I'm thinking I should do dusk first, so people can better orient themselves, and learn the map.
  11. Gale

In case anyone is wondering, I haven't posted updates for a while because most of the work done is optimization(which is invisible to players for the most part). Though, I do have one area I've started to art:
  12. Gale

In raw size It's about 1/4 smaller than our current map. The layout, buildings and cover ought to add way more depth than our current map though.
  13. Gale

That'll be decided during testing, but a lot of the buildings that have interiors I already have down. Additional ones will probably be added for additional flank routes and such
  14. Gale

It's actually the big area to the bottom right: The top left is the US base. It's geometry exploded so I didn't include it in the screenshot.
  15. Gale

The skybox actually lines up in the current map, but when you get too close to the edge of a map it stops rendering the skybox. Usually it's mitigated by not letting players get there in the first place, or putting a player clip further away from the edge of the map.