What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Military Map Development Thread [UPDATED 11/30/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID64
Video tour gives a much bigger feeling to this map. Seems small from a distance, but as long as there are all those buildings and areas to go inside of. Reminds me of an insurgency/csgo map, but bigger. Navy gravy finally gets a boat too aha :)

Video tour gives a much bigger feeling to this map. Seems small from a distance, but as long as there are all those buildings and areas to go inside of. Reminds me of an insurgency/csgo map, but bigger. Navy gravy finally gets a boat too aha :)
Looks small but it is not, it is big

Smashy

Hammer > UE4
The miltary rp map has never looked so fantastic. Gale has been working on it none stop and has come a long way with development since the previous images. I'm sure he'll show you guys more soon :)

The miltary rp map has never looked so fantastic. Gale has been working on it none stop and has come a long way with development since the previous images. I'm sure he'll show you guys more soon :)
Speaking of...I'm working on a post as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.