What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Military Map Development Thread [UPDATED 11/30/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely outstanding looking map cant wait my guy thank you! (if u could tell me what month u think it will come out that would be great xD)

Alright, I'm opening the thread for suggestions! There are no guarantees any of your suggestions will be added, but I'd like to hear from you all nonetheless. On another note, I will be posting a new update to the thread hopefully within the next week or so. Suggest away!

Helipad (For memes and RP I don't expect helis)
Medbay building/tents
Make most routes drivable with vehicles (I don't expect vehicles, just in case they're ever added we don't have problems going on the roads with them)
An interactable map (or just a map) of the entire map that you can stand around and look at

HESCO blocks. I love me some HESCO blocks.

• A formal and official-looking meeting room for USSOCOM.
  • A small room in our barracks (For CO Office) Or add a new building for offices
  • A branch insignia above each branch door, on the door, or in the hall. Something that isn't bold neon text.
  • A courtyard and/or fountain with an American flag in the US base.

Always good to see solid work being pumped out by one of my favorite mappers! Keep up the great progress Gale. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.