What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Military Map Development Thread [UPDATED 11/30/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healings

Minecraft Extraordinaire
Shit man, this is honestly coming out great. Keep up the amazing work and I cant wait to see the map firsthand!

Another amazing looking update! Is this map going to be close to the size of our current one or rp_highlands? It looks quite large from these screenshots but I am having trouble judging it lol.

Another amazing looking update! Is this map going to be close to the size of our current one or rp_highlands? It looks quite large from these screenshots but I am having trouble judging it lol.
In raw size It's about 1/4 smaller than our current map. The layout, buildings and cover ought to add way more depth than our current map though.

kool to see that its coming along nice and quickly, does this mean that the revamped version of day is gonna be here rly soon :D

In case anyone is wondering, I haven't posted updates for a while because most of the work done is optimization(which is invisible to players for the most part). Though, I do have one area I've started to art: 20190823013811_1.jpg
20190828174851_1.jpg
20190828174903_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.