What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent Changes to Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
o7 and great job to whoever took this decision.
Now you are going to have TMods getting trained by people who don't want train, resulting in poor training and a decrease in the staff team quality.
Great job guys

Nadiya

Grassy
Excellent change! Looking forward to seeing what the future holds.
I Honestly agree with this, I feel this was a needed change that will bring better things and so forth. It's not about stealing quota's and so forth and getting mentee's its about helping others, and so forth. Good Job Quizz

Xam

Former DarkRP HA
-1 I don't think this will be beneficial AT ALL, we NEED the mentor team and there is no reason to remove this really important affair. I feel like this change will be very poor to all servers. Many have put in much work to this team and you just thanos snap it like that, I'm VERY disappointed.
^^
It is so easy to get to SMOD and being trusted enough to train tmods will fuck it up...

This enables any SMOD+ to check in and help these T-mods, thus helping them and guiding them from more then 1 person, multiple people can help and give advice, so it's not one on one, it's going to increase communication within the staff team, and give better insight into the staff team. You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture here, it also looks good on any SMOD+ who is willing to train a staff member when a HA+ asks for one in game.

Hm.... When applying for the staff team as of recent, one of my main goals was to join the mentor team and change it in a way to where the mentors would actually be connected with mentees. When I was a trial moderator, my mentor had little to no contact with me. I'm not sure that I agree with this change. Though it may have taken more work, I feel like a whole revamp of the mentor team would've been better (from a cityrp perspective). I don't think giving all smods the authority to mentor people is the right choice, as it's fairly easy to get to SMOD (in my opinion).

This enables any SMOD+ to check in and help these T-mods, thus helping them and guiding them from more then 1 person, multiple people can help and give advice, so it's not one on one, it's going to increase communication within the staff team, and give better insight into the staff team. You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture here, it also looks good on any SMOD+ who is willing to train a staff member when a HA+ asks for one in game.
But everyone is just going to see it as another way to get quota nothing is going to change it will just be everyone is a Mentor. Im saying this will all due respect but I just think SMODS are going to train for the quota not because they actually care, because they want to get promoted. People join the Mentor team because they do care, yes there are a ferw people who treat their Mentees like trash but us ex MTOs made it our biggest priority to ensure the Trial Mods are getting the best treatment possible.

Savage

💎 Undisputed
IRP Head Admin
Game Master Lead
Forum Moderator
TeamSpeak Moderator
I think this is a nice change, and I am pleased to see how it will turn out for the future. o7 to the mentor team and to all the managers who worked hard, but I see why the change was made, mentor just seemed like it was becoming more and more less beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.