What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

MRP Map

Which Map

• Total voters
New map might perform better but I'm better at the old map and I feel more capable and confident on it. Old map is better for skill and for the newer people it's easier bc you know what's going on. With the new map you could be sniped from God knows where and never find out where we've been sniped. I suggest that on the event server you load different maps to test them out, but I like the old map better then the new

Old map was good but please no cars because I want good fps :(
But new map is better for RP than old map since old map was glorified TDM
I want to go back to old map

I prefer the new map. The old one was stale for me and extremely linear. If you got shot anywhere in the map you probably would find out where you're being shot from in your first guess. You didn't have much to do and it was all the same 5 repetitive things happening over and over.
1. Kishim occ
2. Bunker occ
3. Archi occ
4. Raid
5. Warehouse occ

Sniping? You know where that dude is. It's also easy to find him because no trees. Close quarters? Too bad, only in Archi; it barely had meaningful elevation changes all throughout the map.

In the new map, there's massive elevation changes in the terrain and with it, increasing the possibility of you not knowing where you're getting shot from. Imho, as a sniper, the new map gave new life to my experience, actually having to be aware of my surroundings and not the same few bottlenecks that were 100% used, which is what I mean with linear.

For the people that say that INS is dying, well, look at ITD who has made a massive example of what people are liking in the INS side.

Don't get me wrong. The few minutes after the change I wanted the old map back, but after only a few days, I loved the map. Sure, we don't have barracks anymore, but revamping the whole rest of the experience, I would trade barracks away 100% of the time.

Ollson

☠☠☠
I prefer the new map. The old one was stale for me and extremely linear. If you got shot anywhere in the map you probably would find out where you're being shot from in your first guess. You didn't have much to do and it was all the same 5 repetitive things happening over and over.
1. Kishim occ
2. Bunker occ
3. Archi occ
4. Raid
5. Warehouse occ

We can't pretend like this new map isn't
1. Valley Pass OCC
2. Valley Pass OCC
3. Valley Pass OCC
4. Kishim OCC
5. Raid

What really needs to happen is the introduction of new 'gametypes' instead of just Raids and Occupations.

Old map was great, I loved the base etc with the barracks. But at the same time the new map offers much more creativity for combat. Hard decision, but I guess the old map was better a bit.