What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

MRP Map

Which Map

• Total voters
If possible, I'd like to see the map rotation we did in the summer of 2018. Where it was the old map except every week, it changed time and environment. It rotated between sand night, foggy day, winter night, winter day, grassy dusk, etc. I know it was strenuous on the HA team and execs, but I remember everybody loved the weekly change in the environment.

For Example (Sand Night):
Yl1N0Mr.png

Please do this

Rud

Ends justify the means
If you weren’t here pre KG split, your opinion doesn’t mean shit.

First of all, that isn't true. Second of all, more people who were here before the KG split voted for the old map.

First of all, that isn't true. Second of all, more people who were here before the KG split voted for the old map.
That’s why their opinion is invalid. Spend 2 years on the same carbon copy map (except for some buildings and capture point names) as the last desert map and then we can have a serious conversation about maps.

Rud

Ends justify the means
That’s why their opinion is invalid. Spend 2 years on the same carbon copy map (except for some buildings and capture point names) as the last desert map and then we can have a serious conversation about maps.

I was... and I think you misunderstood my post.

Going to put an actual opinion though, I've played through MRP for a bit, not as long as many of you but the same old map does get stale, that is the truth, which is why truthfully adding a map rotation would be the best thing to do, such as what @XYZ suggested, it provides a new and fresh experience every few weeks or every month for a new map to come along and to get everything used to it. I understand where this can become an issue, but the question is, is it worth it to go through that work to have a community that has a fuck ton of fun?

If possible, I'd like to see the map rotation we did in the summer of 2018. Where it was the old map except every week, it changed time and environment. It rotated between sand night, foggy day, winter night, winter day, grassy dusk, etc. I know it was strenuous on the HA team and execs, but I remember everybody loved the weekly change in the environment.

For Example (Sand Night):
Yl1N0Mr.png

night map = epic map