What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

MRP Map

Which Map

• Total voters
My complaints with the current map is we barely use all the land we have. Most of the player base just glues to Archi and Kishim and really only uses the rest for cap point missions. The old map had action every where. You could go to Kishim and learn the basics, go to BM/Pipe line for quick easy range battles, go to Archi for a constant war zone, go to VP for fun RP and ambush trainings, the base was small and not complex so people were motivated to go in the field and fight. INS DB placement on this map has it set so no one knows how to get to DB leaving a low turnout rate. Occupations and raids are stale on this map. The only genuinely fun missions on this server are combat patrols (Rangers lead the way) and faction wars.

[OLD MAP]
Our current map is very INS sided, and raids are much more difficult for both sides. Sure, there are bugs with the old map and sure it lagged a bit more, but I love so much more about it and it is where I originally came to love IceFuse. I hope that we can get it back, as it clearly shows that the majority of the IceFuse network player base wants the old map back. :D