What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

MRP Map

Which Map

• Total voters
MRP has a huge problem. INS is dieing a quick and painful death. Bring the old map back to fix this. No vehicles sucks on this current map. This map is far too spread out with not enough points. I feel like we all have some good suggestions on this new map at commander meetings, but they either never get implemented, or it takes way too long to get change. I appreciate the thought on corv’s end on giving us a new map, and it is a very nice map, but I just don’t think that with the way Icefuse takes years to implement change, it doesn’t work very well. Perhaps if changes that we suggest get implemented more then I’d consider changing my vote. Side note, sector alpha on is side is almost useless on this map.

-Base Ops Commander Napoleon

I agree with everyone saying the old map for the various reasons. The old map feels more suited to icefuse to be honest, it had good cqc combat, good for snipers, bases were great with barracks for each branch which was great.

[ OLD MAP ]
Let me say why

the old map was much smaller and fits the size better, the map we have now is twice the size of the old map, plus I just miss the old map in general. We had cars, were actually able to use them. But for the love of god, if the new map is about to be finished, DO NOT SWITCH THE MAP BACK. I say this because all the officers and HC will have to yet again redo their tryout documents and handbooks. Plus, people are still familiar with the old maps points and the whole feeling of the map. The new map is cool in all but IT IS TOO BIG.

Popko

Nut
Never played the old map but from the reactions I'd say old map. The reactions on the old map are far better than the reactions on the current map.

XYZ

JvS God
Muted
If possible, I'd like to see the map rotation we did in the summer of 2018. Where it was the old map except every week, it changed time and environment. It rotated between sand night, foggy day, winter night, winter day, grassy dusk, etc. I know it was strenuous on the HA team and execs, but I remember everybody loved the weekly change in the environment.

For Example (Sand Night):
Yl1N0Mr.png

If possible, I'd like to see the map rotation we did in the summer of 2018. Where it was the old map except it had sand night, foggy day, winter night, winter day, etc. I know it was strenuous on the HA team and execs, but I remember everybody loved the weekly change in the environment.

For Example (Sand Night):
Yl1N0Mr.png

I can only vouch for the old map to be returned if we can see rotation to which a new map is periodically used to allow for a fresh change of environment regularly. Otherwise, the old map is too stale for me.

Rashid

Who?
Although this map is new, which is nice because it's change. But, there are some downsides to this map. Such as the map being so covered up with trees and everything is so spread out.

Personally, I prefer the old map much better than this one. For one, we could drive cars on that map. It was a lot bigger, both US and INS base was good. I just think overall raids and whatnot were more fun on the old map because we had cars, and we had to be more careful because the map was so big.