What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

FiveM Development Log

Skyder

DarkRP Moderator
Game Master Apprentice
so after me asking for it for over 2 years it happens now wtf
9b52d735a75de32e86148b6b6c2957e0.png

still waiting for a response

Snow

Former HROVS/4x SC CPT/Most Hated4HavingOpinions
@Dirt Can't tell, are y'all using a custom framework, or what. The menu looks nice, little close to NoPixel which will gather lots of attention. Looks pretty pog, might have to slide through as it's in my now playing field. It's nice to see you're using MLO's rather than YMAP's cause YMAP's are ass server-wise. I hope the Pillbox/MRPD MLO's are from Gabz cause he makes some of the best.

Never thought I'd say this, but might have to come back to Icefuse. xD

Noot

Dragon of the West
Network Supervisor
It's nice to see you're using MLO's rather than YMAP's cause YMAP's are ass server-wise. I hope the Pillbox/MRPD MLO's are from Gabz cause he makes some of the best.
Sir you just spoke 18 languages and I understood none of them.

@Dirt Can't tell, are y'all using a custom framework, or what. The menu looks nice, little close to NoPixel which will gather lots of attention. Looks pretty pog, might have to slide through as it's in my now playing field. It's nice to see you're using MLO's rather than YMAP's cause YMAP's are ass server-wise. I hope the Pillbox/MRPD MLO's are from Gabz cause he makes some of the best.

Is this even English?

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer

Gabz does indeed do some fine work. Our current MRPD and Pillbox are by gabz.

Kitty Paws

no I'm not back I'm just bored
this is gonna be pretty poggers, remember playing fivem a ton till I got a new pc and now I don't even have space to install gta lmao.

Kubulaaa

doing what I want, how I want
looking forward to checking this out
FiveM has so many opportunities that I could never imagine on GMOD!

• Agree
Reactions: Rud