What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[10/23/2018] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow

Farm Animal
Very nice update. This means a lot for military and also for the other servers where lots of this can transfer over. Thanks and good job!

Psyche have you ever considered meshing the ammo box to work with the map? Like every restart it respawns? Or have you already put that in the exe file?

The new surplus ammo boxes from this update are stocked with 100 million resupplies, and there are 3 new surplus ammo crates per base. This means that US and INS literally have 300,000,000 resupplies each. Aside from the fact that said ammo crates are already permapropped (they reset with the map, just as you described) there is also no longer any concern whatsoever of running out of ammo while within the base. We do not have the crates configured through any .exe file. They are stored in the main sv.db file which is altered whenever a permaprop is set or removed. I hope that answers what you are asking me.

Empurror

Muted
The new surplus ammo boxes from this update are stocked with 100 million resupplies, and there are 3 new surplus ammo crates per base. This means that US and INS literally have 300,000,000 resupplies each. Aside from the fact that said ammo crates are already permapropped (they reset with the map, just as you described) there is also no longer any concern whatsoever of running out of ammo while within the base. We do not have the crates configured through any .exe file. They are stored in the main sv.db file which is altered whenever a permaprop is set or removed. I hope that answers what you are asking me.
Perfectly. Cool. I honestly wonder how long those will last. WIth SB and PV2 death counts, not that long lol.

cw_frag_grenade - 30% radius increase, 200% damage increase.

I love it

Boom!

giphy.gif

Mexeno

Turkish people r garbage
Wee Woo Wee Woo
I would hop another border and make my way to Australia if they found me again
I would get Bitdolf Bitler lord of the bitcoins and destroyer of the physical currency to come after you with his bitminers

Status
Not open for further replies.