What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[10/23/2018] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: If you die from falling or other natural causes, do you get a notification that you killed yourself?

You will be notified that you have died, yes. But it is obviously not going to specify any player ID because no one 'killed you'. That does not give any bonus cash either. Nor does friendly fire. For that you will receive a simple warning about your actions.

I’m gonna miss going on spy missions to destroy the US’s ammo supply. But hey, it’s worth it!

Thanks again psyche, hopefully those class changes aren’t too far down on your list 🤗

If there is any bugs I will put them in the Bug reports, I have not yet encountered any and love the new sit room, thanks for this update mate keep up the good work your doing great!

If there is any bugs I will put them in the Bug reports, I have not yet encountered any and love the new sit room, thanks for this update mate keep up the good work your doing great!

Wait until server restart (6:00 AM EST) to report any glitches to me, and verify they haven't already been fixed! Some post update changes were applied, including:

[FIXED] Fixed the LUA error for ammo crates (base entity). Was not causing crashing but still relevant for performance.
[FIXED] Added 'e_d' and 'sector_lead' to the PLogs permissions.
[FIXED] Commands: /jailbox ('V' access required error - permissions mistake was set correctly to T-Mod plus)
[FIXED] Commands: /cloak should now be Senior Mod+, as intended.
[FIXED] Chat tags for the two new ranks 'e_d' and 'sector_lead' were added as intended.
[FIXED] Roles: 'sector lead' and 'e_d' can now change roles without a problem.
[FIXED] Roles: 'sector lead' and 'e_d' can now access administrative tickets.
[FIXED] Tools: Physgun - Administrator+ once again get the tool as part of their loadout.
[FIXED] Tools: Snapper - Added 'e_d' and 'sector_lead' to the permissions file.

Last edited:
Wait until server restart (6:00 AM EST) to report any glitches to me, and verify they haven't already been fixed! Some post update changes were applied, including:

[FIXED] Fixed the Lua error for ammo crates base entity crates. Was not causing crashing but still relevant for performance.
[FIXED] Added 'e_d' and 'sector_lead' to the PLogs permissions.
[FIXED] Commands: /jailbox ('V' access required error - permissions mistake was set correctly to T-Mod plus)
[FIXED] Commands: /cloak should now be Senior Mod+, as intended.
[FIXED] Chat tags for the two new ranks 'e_d' and 'sector_lead' were added as intended.
[FIXED] Roles: 'sector lead' and 'e_d' can now change roles without a problem.
Okay, thanks for your dedication and service to the server. After the quoted time if I find any glitches or bugs I will report them thank you for the reply. This update blew all the staffs minds aha. 👍

I’m gonna miss going on spy missions to destroy the US’s ammo supply. But hey, it’s worth it!

Thanks again psyche, hopefully those class changes aren’t too far down on your list 🤗

Maybe it could a suggestion, the enemy ammo crates can be sabotaged by the enemy faction to cut of there supply, but the ammo crate gets respawned after let’s say 5-10 minutes. That would be cool.😎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.