What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent Changes to Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this happened, just out of no where with no warning or community feedback. AT LEAST interact with the community and ASK what they think about it and not just higher ups. Many have worked hard AS FUCK to get to where they are in mentor and you just take it away like that, this is NOT OKAY.

I can't believe this happened, just out of no where with no warning or community feedback. AT LEAST interact with the community and ASK what they think about it and not just higher ups. Many have worked hard AS FUCK to get to where they are in mentor and you just take it away like that, this is NOT OKAY.
100% +1

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
As much as I see the point of this, I would just like to point out my concern. As a MTO I have seen that even the people we have as actual mentors are not the best of trainers. Now all of SM+ will be trusted with this? It could work but will take a lot of time to manage all of them and ensure the same quality expectations.

If you don't trust your SM+ to be capable of training a new Tmod, you shouldn't be trusting them to enforce the rules correctly on the server either.

Status
Not open for further replies.