What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

New Executive Branch and Promotion information.

Willy

serious guy
IRP Elite Admin
4 months in staff though bit hard also with that 6 month thing would a 10 minute jail count or would it be like a fourm/ temspeak ban or a 1 day ban from a sever for tk
If your staff for over 4 months I expect you to not have any punishments in game, or on the TS/forums.

Jidax

Time
Requirements have been updated with help from feedback from other Head Admin+. This is to ensure that people may still apply but keep some restrictions.

The updated requirements for liaison look great, fair, and balanced so members can apply without fear and have an understanding on how to get it. Keep up the good work guys

What is Human Resources?
Human Resources is the department responsible for managing and dealing with any from of corruption, harassment, and ensuring players across all servers are not subject to these issues and have a place to report these issues.

Honestly, best idea I have seen. We have all been subject to these situations and I feel that this would greatly impact our communtiy.

Congratulations to everyone who was promoted, they were well deserved!

Very exciting to see changes and improvements to the staff.