What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

New Executive Branch and Promotion information.

Liaison Department
I am happy to announce a program that has been worked on for a long time and has taken a lot of effort to be implemented correctly; Human resources is the newest addition to the Liaison Department here at Icefuse Networks and will fix a lot of concerns and issues that have been happening within the community.
Also, with this department being put in place it will have to be under its own executive branch. This new executive branch will be named the Liaison Department which I will oversee and Jidax is now the new Director of this, along with Sayeed as the first Liaison Supervisor.
The Liaison department will be not only in charge of human resources but will also help in Ban Appeals and Staff Reports across all servers as well as making public announcements on the forums and acting as a bridge of communication between the Executive team and Staff team.

What is Human Resources?
Human Resources is the department responsible for managing and dealing with any from of corruption, harassment, and ensuring players across all servers are not subject to these issues and have a place to report these issues. HR will work to investigate ALL reports and issues being cause by anyone ranging from a community member to a staff member.

What are the requirements to apply for Human Resources?
  • Must be a Staff Member
  • Must have a total of 2 months as a staff member continuously
  • No bans in game, Forums/TS within the past 3 months whether they were a staff member
  • Must have a written recommendation submitted via a google form from an Ha+ if EA or below
  • If you are an HA applying for HR you may apply without a recommendation
When can I apply?
Friday, November 9, 2018

Promotions
Pharix to Advisor - I'd like to be the first person to congratulate him on his promotion to Advisor, he will be working with the DOI in helping Infrastructure.
Willy to Advisor - Will worked really hard in all aspects in Military, and will be helping the Affairs department, congrats to Willy as well
Jidax to Director of Liaison - Jidax came forward with this idea as his baby, and has been working day in and out in getting every little thing tweaked and sorted
Sayeed transferring to Liaison - Sayeed has moved on from Infrastructure as he saw he could be more helpful in Liaison, and he will be working closely with Jidax to get everything facilitated

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshhh

Whats Infrastructure? More Like Inactive
Congrats to all promoted!

And i am looking forward to this new team!

XYZ

JvS God
Muted
Great good to everyone who made this possible. I hope the Liaison department will allow punishments to be issued correctly for larger bans, and work to prevent corruption and favoritism within the community.

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone. How would infractions be looked at? Say a person was banned but had it appealed, would that count towards the infraction or such little things as not meeting trainer quota. Thanks! (Also continuously meaning no loa?)

Cow

Farm Animal
Congrats all. Look forward to where this new branch and team can go to and how it will change our servers. Goodluck to those applying for HR

human-resources-252872.jpg