What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Icefuse Networks CS:GO Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo. Juicy. Lemme hit up some IFN eastern sweats. Im not ranked anymore, but ill be practicing. Im the bhop god, headshot deagle king. We gon be called BrexitBoys. Hmu if u interested.
hey im a main awper and im kinda good you said you needed a help right?

yaw pick me up - need a team
30563f9320ae4a486875528f15de2d41.png

Last edited:

Tesla

Doc Wizard
If anyone still needs a member, I am looking for a team... I am Central Standard Time in the Western Hemisphere and have a pretty flexible schedule on certain days. Forum PM me if you have any info for me!

My CSGO Hours on my two Accounts:

pUXpUAG.png

3ZOysQC.png

I can fit the [Primary]Rifler, [Primary]Support, [Secondary]Secondary AWPer and slightly can do [Last Resort]IGLing and sometimes [Don't really care too much]Entry Fragger if need be.

IMPORTANT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we WILL be going back to the original plan of using faceit to host the matches, Please ensure you and your team is registered PRIOR to the start of the tournament. Invite links to the tournament for you to register your whole team will be provided individually at the time of registering.

IMPORTANT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we WILL be going back to the original plan of using faceit to host the matches, Please ensure you and your team is registered PRIOR to the start of the tournament. Invite links to the tournament for you to register your whole team will be provided individually at the time of registering.
Dam I wonder what caused this

Status
Not open for further replies.