What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Icefuse Networks CS:GO Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased to announce that after discussion with other members of the executive team that Icefuse networks will be hosting it first official Counter Strike Global Offensive tournament. The winning team will be awarded credits on the Icefuse store for the server of their choice.

Registration and rules:
- Registration will be open until the 14th of march with matches starting on the 15th.
- Register by Forum PMing @Niermann.D with the folllowing information
- Team Name
- Team Members (List All 5)
- Team Members Steam Profiles
- Preferred time/date of first match (EST TIME)

- By registering you agree to you and the match potentially being recorded for personal use.
- All teams will be required to be ready and in Teamspeak 30 Min prior to the time of their match
- Stand ins may be used if approved at least 60 Min before the start of a match by an event organizer in the case of emergency or otherwise unforeseen circumstances (Limit 1 Stand in per team Per match)
- Failure to arrive with a full team of 5 for a match will result in an immediate LOSS.
- Standard Icefuse/VALVE rule apply in terms of cheating, Racism, Etc.
- Max of 16 Teams (First 16 to register take priority)
- All teams will be required to use the FACEIT program with their provided Anti Cheat (Your Teams/Groups must be created and registered prior to the start of the tournament.)

For questions or other information contact @Niermann.D with questions.

(In Case of technical difficulties matches will be hosted using the built in CSGO Custom Match hosted by an event organizer)
A special thanks to @Corvezeo For supporting this and allowing it to proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bout to take some dubs out here, I need a team I am on cs all the time grinding. I prefer people that I know aka from JvS but it doesn't matter to me.

Safari

Bird Flu Enthusiast 🐦
SteamID64
Im announcing the team the Bird Flu, pm me for details :^)

Edit: it was full after 10 minutes btw thanks for the messages

Last edited:

Cow

Farm Animal
Looking forward to the cancer screaming in the teams! Goodluck to everyone who wants to contribute.

My old steamaccount got stolen to lazy to get it back so I quit CSGO. I was actually good. I suck now. Would of loved to join xD

LFT >
Experience: 2,000+ hours of experience.
Highest Rank: Legendary Eagle Master
Pref. Position: Entry Frag

NOTE: We will not longer be using the FACEIT Program as we have been generously prided with a Dedicated server from Dyno for use in the tournament.

I know that Dyno is planning on streaming as much of it as he can so if you want to join him in that speak to him I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.