What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Grealms] - New Icefuse server.

Kos Adonis

CWRP Moderator
Game Master Apprentice
Is this like a spin off of the original 2014 G-Realms server? Was my first SWRP server back when I started gmod, looks exciting

Can't wait for this! Having been around since Day 1 of the OG Tython Base a single day after the Venator I'd love to see how this will pan out and progress! Though I was thinking it may of been a GAR Remnant VS Imperials VS Rebels/Civilians VS Hutts I'm intrested to see how this will go! Would love to have input sometime and tryout Alpha Tests when they come available I'd love to see a new server prosper!

RIO DAO MAUO Ensign Deadshot (Terrinald Screed) | Ex ST LTC | Ex Rys x2, Jek x2.

Bravo_McSteezy

The Professional Forums Stalker
CWRP Moderator
Recruitment Member
Game Master Apprentice
Pharix's return?

Cerberus CPT Bravo, Cerberus Massiff Rosemerry, SOBDE Jedi DP KVII Bravo, 104th Mascot Rosemerry Former Hunter Squadron Commander Warthog, Former 91st CPT, Former Wolfpack Jedi Manager Sha Koon, Former Wolfpack Jedi Manager Sha KUwU, Former IRP admin, Former CWRP SMOD, Former CWRP Mod, Former Imperial Navy LT, Former Navy Trooper Sergent of Bravo Squad, The Professoral Forums Stalker

Snazz

Where's my update?
SteamID64
yeah, has nothing else to do with his life, then look at trains

grown ass man btw obsessed with trains
And? Let the man have his hobbies. No one in this community can throw shade for what people enjoy spending their time doing - we all at one point spent a significant amount of time playing a role-play server on a 20 year old game.

Anywho grown ass man btw obsessed with Coldplay

And? Let the man have his hobbies. No one in this community can throw shade for what people enjoy spending their time doing - we all at one point spent a significant amount of time playing a role-play server on a 20 year old game.

Anywho grown ass man btw obsessed with Coldplay
Speak for yourself bozo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2486.jpeg

I am eagerly anticipating the thrill of immersing myself in the captivating realm of a game server. The mere thought of venturing into a virtual landscape, teeming with challenges, adventures, and the camaraderie of fellow gamers, fills me with excitement. As I prepare to embark on this digital journey, I can feel the anticipation building, knowing that the server holds the promise of exciting quests, strategic battles, and the opportunity to forge alliances with like-minded players. The prospect of navigating through diverse terrains, uncovering hidden treasures, and honing my skills in the company of a vibrant gaming community fuels my enthusiasm. The game server becomes a canvas for endless possibilities, and I eagerly await the moment when I can dive into this virtual world, leaving behind the mundane to embrace the fantastical realms that await my exploration and conquest.