What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Grealms] - New Icefuse server.

+1 would play again for this, just make sure you have the right guys in charge that can engage correctly with everyone and actually build everything needed to run the branches.

the first few leaders are so important for Star ups.

ChipMaster50

IRP Admin
Game Master
Honestly if you think about it this is going to crash into the ground because all the new leadership is coming from Clone wars 💀

(For legal reasons this is a joke, we love you CWRP <3)

Bravo_McSteezy

The Professional Forums Stalker
CWRP Moderator
Recruitment Member
Game Master Apprentice
• Leave of Absence •
Is this actually coming out unlike all the other servers since 2020
theoretically, yes

Cerberus MAJ Corvis , RIA CM Bravo, Cerberus Massiff Rosemerry, SOBDE Jedi DP KVII Bravo, 104th Mascot Rosemerry Former Hunter Squadron Commander Warthog, Former 91st CPT, Former Wolfpack Jedi Manager Sha Koon, Former Wolfpack Jedi Manager Sha KUwU, Former IRP admin, Former CWRP SMOD, Former CWRP Mod, Former Imperial Navy LT, Former Navy Trooper Sergent of Bravo Squad, Former R2D2, The Professoral Forums Stalker, THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF MANDALORE!x2

A star wars Dark RP is always an intriguing idea and from what I have seen out of new servers that pop up, there is alot of interest in this idea. With the backing of an already established community, the server may actually survive more than a month. If the new server can pull from the leadership of already active communities, there will be less early infighting as a leadership structure is already in place.

A few things I have recognized from recent servers that have tried out this idea is that when player count is low, especially early on, the world feels very empty. This is an issue for a world meant to be driven by player interaction so I would recommend keeping things small to begin with and expanding the map and factions over time to ensure things don't sit with 4 competing factions each with only 10 people filling another 5 departments per faction. From what I have seen, this causes factions to die out cause they don't have as much flavor or people flood to one place cause that's where the people are at.

This is all just my observation from the past year floating around server that have tried out this idea and ultimately failed. I know I am late to the actual discussion but thought I would give my opinion none the less.

A star wars Dark RP is always an intriguing idea and from what I have seen out of new servers that pop up, there is alot of interest in this idea. With the backing of an already established community, the server may actually survive more than a month. If the new server can pull from the leadership of already active communities, there will be less early infighting as a leadership structure is already in place.

A few things I have recognized from recent servers that have tried out this idea is that when player count is low, especially early on, the world feels very empty. This is an issue for a world meant to be driven by player interaction so I would recommend keeping things small to begin with and expanding the map and factions over time to ensure things don't sit with 4 competing factions each with only 10 people filling another 5 departments per faction. From what I have seen, this causes factions to die out cause they don't have as much flavor or people flood to one place cause that's where the people are at.

This is all just my observation from the past year floating around server that have tried out this idea and ultimately failed. I know I am late to the actual discussion but thought I would give my opinion none the less.
I ain’t reading allat 🔥🔥

Staceyjsa

IRP Senior Mod
Game Master

You must have never played OG GRealms;)