What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

CWRP QOL Patch 1/29/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon

DarkRP Elite Admin
Recruitment Officer
Game Master Officer
Mentor
Staff of the Week
Bro. How yall going to say you're putting your focus into the DarkRP Update which would delay the IRP Update then pull a CWRP Update out of thinn air. What going on up there mr executives?

But still Pog
I love bunching all of the executives into the development boat!

Waffles

Ex-AS | Ex-ROVS | Ex-HROVS
1675028872130.png
shit got me gigglin'

Gonna be honest, this is sick, but 104th Howlers company still needs some new whitelists and updates. Wolfpack also still dobnt have jetpacks??

Its taken 6 Months for our Skill Points not to be fixed
Its taken over a whole tones of Months for the Update which keeps getting promised to not be released.

Gotta agree with Delt, our Skills/Updates keeps getting promised and promised and promised and we keep getting told new things but its not been released yet It could take less then a day to have one of our useful directors who are very intelligent and smart at working in the Backgrounds doing updates to finalize and finish these it just needs dedication. The reason we keep wanting these updates is to increase our player count and to make the server enjoyable, having people like ST spend credits and in game money to try get Skill points to realise they're broken is quite unfortunate and the models

Please take this message with thoughts Mr Directors

-Me

Random

Community Manager
Muted
Banned
Nah those Guardsmen models are a VIOLATION
Why are the visors so low lmfaoooo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.