What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

CWRP QOL Patch 1/29/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

Ex-AS | Ex-ROVS | Ex-HROVS
Corruption amongst the Board.... Impossible half of them are under ASAP's pay.... @Waffles what do we do...
We storm them where they lay. Savage's last known location was 15 Forest Knoll Dr, Fenton, MO 63026 (for you inbreds, this is an address to a church)

Legend

making it there
Muted
Banned
We storm them where they lay. Savage's last known location was 15 Forest Knoll Dr, Fenton, MO 63026 (for you inbreds, this is an address to a church)
the asap leader will need to approve the strike as IRP is under his control. @Villa ........

Sad

Banned
Can I get my run and jump back now?
I just wanna be able to jump over the Ninth Sister man 😔🥱

Last edited:

Tom

Banned
the irp update is a myth, been hearing of an update happening for the last year and a half

Wilson

3 time World Champ minge
the irp update is a myth, been hearing of an update happening for the last year and a half
JvS maintenance is a myth perpetrated by big pharma to keep all the losers who played it sitting in their chair collecting type 2 diabetes like they're pokemon cards so they can sell more insulin, don't trust big pharma

Random

Community Manager
Banned
JvS maintenance is a myth perpetrated by big pharma to keep all the losers who played it sitting in their chair collecting type 2 diabetes like they're pokemon cards so they can sell more insulin, don't trust big pharma
1E8DD3E6-E6DE-4545-94D2-9B53B8F2C8A8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Banned
JvS was on the Jeffrey Epstein island flight logs

Status
Not open for further replies.