What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

CWRP QOL Patch 1/29/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

Community Manager
Muted
Banned
Trust me, skill points won't boost your player count. All IRP is, is a downgraded version of CWRP with a bunch more snakes and a bunch more people power-hungry for positions willing to do anything to their "friends" to get there.
Damn who hurt you lil bro

Legend

making it there
Muted
Banned
Trust me, skill points won't boost your player count. All IRP is, is a downgraded version of CWRP with a bunch more snakes and a bunch more people power-hungry for positions willing to do anything to their "friends" to get there.
someone hurt your feelings dawg what💀bro got so personal

lmao bro speaking fax and whoever said mrp next u gotta just join the big boy on cwrp

Goat_

Muted
Banned
You got it backwards dog, clonewars has far more power hungry people and snakes than IRP. Half of yall think you're a better person than someone else just because you have irrelevant position like senate commando. Even the staff on the server will rat on their own friends if it means getting them closer to a promotion.

And God forbid you call a staff member on cwrp a "dumbass" or tell them to "shut up" because they'll get butthurt and you'll catch a 20 minute gag and mute

Swifty

Muted
Banned
You got it backwards dog, clonewars has far more power hungry people and snakes than IRP. Half of yall think you're a better person than someone else just because you have irrelevant position like senate commando. Even the staff on the server will rat on their own friends if it means getting them closer to a promotion.
1675195857271.png

And God forbid you call a staff member on cwrp a "dumbass" or tell them to "shut up" because they'll get butthurt and you'll catch a 20 minute gag and mute
Man why can't the servers just tolerate each others presence sadge

HAHAHA its not just IRP or CWRP. mil rp

SteamID64
TBH its alright i know server leadership/executives/owners probably wont give anything to read the comments but honestly it still needs some work i mean everyone who wanted things were the active portions why not give new models to other empty roles so people have potential interest in them like say 91st or hell bring in a new clone battalion like the bomb squad clones or kaminoan security clones hell give newly added roles the whitlists they deserve and stop spiffing up other clones i get that some asked for it but take it into consideration as a marketing perspective to make new things others will literally pay for to be as is which almost every other role either way its mostly boring though i do like the red guard models at least but i cant experience having the role obviously because of how they work on the server but overall its kinda dissapointing comming from an RO personel but hey everyone has equal say in CWRP my opinion shouldnt be immediatley thwarted by what i do on here and nonetheless you guys did a good job but think about what other roles you can give that no one has thought of

Legend

making it there
Muted
Banned
TBH its alright i know server leadership/executives/owners probably wont give anything to read the comments but honestly it still needs some work i mean everyone who wanted things were the active portions why not give new models to other empty roles so people have potential interest in them like say 91st or hell bring in a new clone battalion like the bomb squad clones or kaminoan security clones hell give newly added roles the whitlists they deserve and stop spiffing up other clones i get that some asked for it but take it into consideration as a marketing perspective to make new things others will literally pay for to be as is which almost every other role either way its mostly boring though i do like the red guard models at least but i cant experience having the role obviously because of how they work on the server but overall its kinda dissapointing comming from an RO personel but hey everyone has equal say in CWRP my opinion shouldnt be immediatley thwarted by what i do on here and nonetheless you guys did a good job but think about what other roles you can give that no one has thought of
what

Legend

making it there
Muted
Banned
IMG_0185.jpg

Foxycreed

Doing Ya Mom
To long didn't read.
But sorry for your loss
or congratulations, whichever one.

Status
Not open for further replies.