What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

APB Open Beta

I am really hoping there isn't another wipe since people have been working their asses for for 24 hours+ to get things, same as last time, it would be a shame and would probably upset a lot of people but it would allow new players to catch up with the beta players, however I feel like the beta players should have some kind of advantage for testing the server in beta and making it what it will be when it comes out.

I am really hoping there isn't another wipe since people have been working their asses for for 24 hours+ to get things, same as last time, it would be a shame and would probably upset a lot of people but it would allow new players to catch up with the beta players, however I feel like the beta players should have some kind of advantage for testing the server in beta and making it what it will be when it comes out.

I agree, people who play the beta should get some exclusive cosmetic like a hat or something to show they played the beta.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
I agree, people who play the beta should get some exclusive cosmetic like a hat or something to show they played the beta.

It isn't a pre-order or an early access, it's a beta. It's for testing purposes. No one is obligated to spend all of their time farming and buying cars.

If they choose to wipe the server, you shouldn't expect compensation for your time spent because it's been clear the whole time that they might reset.

It isn't a pre-order or an early access, it's a beta. It's for testing purposes. No one is obligated to spend all of their time farming and buying cars.

If they choose to wipe the server, you shouldn't expect compensation for your time spent because it's been clear the whole time that they might reset.

Yeah for sure, just saying it would be cool for some interesting cosmetic or item. But I know that's an unrealistic expectation.