What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

APB Open Beta

just a quick question, does anyone know what all textures we need for the map now? Half of it is invisible to me... the fucking skybox is a missing texture... how does that happen?

just a quick question, does anyone know what all textures we need for the map now? Half of it is invisible to me... the fucking skybox is a missing texture... how does that happen?
All I have is CS:S and GMOD installed and I've had no issues.

Do we have a time when the beta will conclude? Or will it last for testing and development on and off until the server is closer to release and decide on the future?

Most of the time broken textures are a result of not having CS:S or TF2 textures, to be safe you should get all source game textures for gmod. There are ways to do it I will not go into detail about outside of having all of the games downloaded. Google it.