What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

3/23/21 Admin System and QOL Changes

Schmoopy The Guy

The Chief Based Guy
Pog, but counting down jails and other stuff while offline or online is kinda stupid, means that they can just LTAP even further. And not being able to respawn with asmin mode is kinda stupid. Yes it can be abused but it's also extremely useful if you're getting MRDMed or something.

But other than that, POG

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Pog, but counting down jails and other stuff while offline or online is kinda stupid, means that they can just LTAP even further. And not being able to respawn with asmin mode is kinda stupid. Yes it can be abused but it's also extremely useful if you're getting MRDMed or something.

But other than that, POG
1) Jails counting down while offline still means punishment is being rendered, it really doesn't change much.
2) It WAS getting abused heavily. And it was a bug, not a feature.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
What ranks will be given access to the ban tab in the menu?
Admin+ should have access currently. If that isn't the case, let your leadership know and I'll make rounds to fix it.

EDIT: I've gone to all servers and updated this. Updated changelog to reflect this.

Last edited:

JR

Money is the motivation
Network Supervisor
SteamID64
-1 We can't get our tac inserts back anymore
You shouldn’t have been doing this anyways.

Good stuff, good changes, already tested it myself, very nice.

Why count down when the person is offline. They will just get jailed, log off and play another server, then come right back. I feel like they should need to be online to count down.

Noot

Dragon of the West
Network Supervisor
• Leave of Absence •
no more admin abuse? people so sadge rn?!
Good changes, I like the look of the new logs for offences