What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

3/23/21 Admin System and QOL Changes

Mule

Brain Damage expert
You shouldn’t have been doing this anyways.

Good stuff, good changes, already tested it myself, very nice.
to be fair to Airbus normal players can get there tacs back by doing !checkstore but Staff can't use !checkstore because it would reset our staff rank

Pog, but counting down jails and other stuff while offline or online is kinda stupid, means that they can just LTAP even further. And not being able to respawn with asmin mode is kinda stupid. Yes it can be abused but it's also extremely useful if you're getting MRDMed or something.

But other than that, POG
Going off what dirt said, the new updates to the jail countdown won’t allow them to do anything what so ever besides type and speak in game. It’s basically all the same if they were to leave and probably for the best. Also if there is someone MRDMing then you can wait like 10 seconds and get them or someone else will.

to be fair to Airbus normal players can get there tacs back by doing !checkstore but Staff can't use !checkstore because it would reset our staff rank
Seems like a bug exploit to look into 👀 maybe bring it up to higher ups to take a look at in the future 😃

Popko

Nut
Very nice, but just when I fuckin resign of course : D

Just a question. Has the issue been fixed with the !adminmode command sometimes not changing you into admin mode and/or keeping you in admin mode forcing you to switch to a job via the F4 menu?

Noot

Dragon of the West
Network Supervisor
• Leave of Absence •
In fairness we were told that an admin mode update with a few beneficial changes like this would be coming a few globals ago

Popko

Nut
In fairness we were told that an admin mode update with a few beneficial changes like this would be coming a few globals ago
I wasn't at the globals since they were in the middle of the fuckin night : |

Last edited:

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer

Just a question. Has the issue been fixed with the !adminmode command sometimes not changing you into admin mode and/or keeping you in admin mode forcing you to switch to a job via the F4 menu?
Yes this has been detoured entirely. It shouldn't occur anymore.

@Vac as an admin+ when you switch to your admin mode for the first time you lose access to your physgun/tool gun on your main job