What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Search results

1. AbuHajaar

MRP Map Announcement!

I hope you realize the bar is set sky high :) Great job on the completion guys!
  2. AbuHajaar

Military Map Development Thread [UPDATED 11/30/19]

@Gale not sure if this is too late as the map already looks like it has a clear direction, but I would love a guerrilla geared atmosphere for the map with the color scheme suited to complement Insirgent camos.
  3. AbuHajaar

What part of Antarctica are you from?

What part of Antarctica are you from?
  4. AbuHajaar

[12/31/2018] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

Thanks for coming through for that tiny ISF update at the last minute! I know it must have been a pain to squeeze that in with all the other changes on your plate but we appreciate your work!
  5. AbuHajaar

I would say with 99% certainty we will be keeping our ranks because it wouldnt make sense to lose everything over a map change.
  6. AbuHajaar

IMO day would be best to help us figure out the entire map at first
  7. AbuHajaar

[10/23/2018] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

Thanks Psyche, very cool!
  8. AbuHajaar

Military Map Development Thread

One thing I was really looking forward to in an urban map is small holes in ruined buildings where a rocketeer can get a quick shot off and try to escape. I can see a few of these spots on the buildings, so will they be reachable? and would it be possible to add more cool little hiding spots...