What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Support Team Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As several of you know over the past few weeks, myself, Sayeed, and several members of the support supervisor+ team have been hashing out ideas for the support team. This post is to serve to inform every one of those changes.

- The support team is no longer broken into teams by a server, Eg. Clone Wars, Military, Etc. As of now, the support team is broken into two teams, Guest Services, and Technical Support.
- Guest services role is to process and provide assistance to incoming guests into the Icefuse Teamspeak, Provide general assistance to the community members such as answer questions about the community, directing them to things like the forums or forum rank requests, and answer questions on how the store works and assist members if they are having issues to name a few.
- Technical support agents role is to provide technical assistance to members of the community over any Icefuse platform. This includes but is not limited to, Icefuse Teamspeak, Forums, Discord, Gmod Servers, Rust servers, Etc. This ranges from issues with microphones not working on TS to having map errors in game and beyond.
- Requirement to apply for the support team has been lowered so anyone who has been a member of Icefuse for a minimum of 30 days may apply. This will be based on the date that your forum account was created.
-
Requirements to be promoted has been changed, including required time in the team, required staff ranks, and other factors.

There are other small changes however these are the main ones that everyone needs to be aware of, Thankyou to @Sayeed, @Pharix, @Rud, and several others for assisting in making these changes happen.

- Sincerely, Director of Infrastructure, Niermann

Good, since I dont like being staff but still want to help, and since Intel has been erased, this would be a nice change. Considering that guest services is like the old Icefuse Border Patrol, it makes sense that like that job, this doesnt require staff.

Pharix

Mumbling Brit
SteamID64
I look forward to these changes.

I'm also happy to answer any questions regarding this :)

Last edited:

Safari

Bird Flu Enthusiast 🐦
SteamID64
How does that work?
Do you apply into either of them or do you get picked or promoted from guest services?

Status
Not open for further replies.