What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Stepping Down

Honestly sucks to lose you bro, but I understand your reasons as well as your ambitions, and I say go for them, enjoy getting back into the grind of things and staffing again!

Dessaix

IRP Division Leader
Respect for your cause Jidax. Can’t wait too see the great things you do as staff on MRP. o7

Cow

Farm Animal
Sad to see you not as a Director of Liaison, but happy you are still here, especially within Infrastructure as a Head Forum Mod and Teamspeak Super Admin <3.

Blondie

Best HA
Aww, I'm sad to hear this Jidax, I hope you're happy in MRP, I'll make sure to stop in and chat with you :)

Rud

Ends justify the means
You poured your heart and soul into the Liaison Department. Your revival of the department was executed flawlessly, and you worked extremely hard day in and day out to assure its effectiveness. Your work is admirable to say the least, and overall you were a great executive. While it is sad to see such a powerful leader step down, I'm glad you're returning to Military RP. I'm sure you'll do great things for the server again.

Welcome back to Military, and thank you for your service as a Director. :)