What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

State of the Affairs - September 2019

9E3V5nP.png

Hello Everyone!
It's been a while since I've made an announcement on the forums and I have a few changes (some big and some small) to announce, and I figure this is the best place to put them.
I will include the changes pertaining to each team in their own category for ease of viewing.
If you have any questions or discrepancies regarding these changes, feel free to ask below and myself and other Affairs Executives will be doing our best to answer questions.
Furthermore, if you have suggestions/feedback for your server's affairs team, we would love to see it below.

Recruitment Team
Recruitment Members may now recruit Senior Moderators to the Gamemaster Team when they apply for Game Master Apprentice.
We have moved Recruitment Policies from their former home on Google Drive to the forums for everyone to easily access.
New Recruitment Policies can be found here.

Mentor Team
Congratulations to @Dizzy on his transfer from Liaison Advisor to Affairs Advisor and taking the position of Mentor Overseer.
Stay Tuned on future developments with the Mentor Team. We have a lot of ideas that we are looking to implement to improve our team!
We have moved Mentor Policies from their former home on Google Drive to the forums for everyone to easily access.
New Mentor Policies can be found here.

Trainer Team
The rank of RTR is officially being removed from the Trainer System. At this time, there is no need for the rank. Your managers will be updating their docs to reflect this change.
We have moved Trainer Policies from their former home on Google Drive to the forums for everyone to easily access.
New Trainer Policies can be found here.

Game Master Team
The Game Master team is re-implementing the rank of Game Master Apprentice to improve the quality of our events and make sure that our game masters are well suited for the servers.
You may apply for the role of Game Master Apprentice once you reach the rank of Senior Moderator.
In addition to this change, there are also new policies and guidelines regarding use of event servers, which can be found with the new Game Master Policies.
We have moved Game Master Policies from their former home on Google Drive to the forums for everyone to easily access.
New Game Master Policies can be found here.​

JR

Money is the motivation
Network Supervisor
SteamID64
Trainer Team
The rank of RTR is officially being removed from the Trainer System.​
Thank god, I have been waiting for this for a while ;)

GMA scares me ;(
Also good to see that RTR was removed for the second time in my time here. Thanks for all your work Dirt and Affairs Advisor+
-John

Jenka

Clone wars Doggo

Game Master Team
The Game Master team is re-implementing the rank of Game Master Apprentice to improve the quality of our events and make sure that our game masters are well suited for the servers.
You may apply for the role of Game Master Apprentice once you reach the rank of Senior Moderator.
Why S-mods can really only take tickets to bring people to events and tell people to shut the fuck up in an event if they are being a little shit.