What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Staff Blacklist Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jidax

Time
Hello everyone, recently the Staff Blacklist Appeal process has been revamped to make it easier to appeal as well as a new Staff Blacklist Request System to ensure that individuals are being vetted before any applications are put on the forums.

Recently I've been working on changing the appeals process and make it easier for people to determine whether an appeal is worth it and what steps they need to take so it can be resolved in a simple manner and to request blacklists on potential harmful users or removed staff members. Only fill this out if you have an Active Blacklist/Proper reason to request a blacklist. Anyone found out abusing this system will receive a ban as well as other consequences depending on the severity of the situation.

List of Blacklisted Staff Members:
https://forums.icefuse.net/index.php?threads/global-staff-blacklist.71486/
Blacklists have been separated into 2 categories labeled Appealable and DOP+. More info can be found here: https://forums.icefuse.net/index.php?threads/blacklist-appeal-information.236503/

Requesting a Blacklist: This is something that is being added and only can be done by an HA+ of any server. This will work the same as requesting a ban on someone or similarly with the process of making an administrative report. Currently there is no real system when someone has abused their powers as a staff member or causing non stop issues as a community member to have them reviewed for a potential staff blacklist. This way is a lot more streamline and a better review system can be done.

@Jidax Dont know if this is only me but I’m pretty sure members aren’t able to view the global staff blacklist anymore, “can’t perform this action to view”

• Agree
Reactions: OT

DarkAngel

Former RM, TRL, HA of JvS
Yeah can’t see the blacklists as well. Don’t know if that was on purpose.
@Jidax Dont know if this is only me but I’m pretty sure members aren’t able to view the global staff blacklist anymore, “can’t perform this action to view”

Pharix

Mumbling Brit
SteamID64
Tip The Hat GIFs | Tenor

Void Royal

Someone that is back on the game
CWRP Admin
Game Master
SteamID64
Cool, but I think that only Server leadership+ can see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.