What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Denied SickPoison's Teamspeak Ban Appeal

SickPoison

Your in-game Name:
SickPoison

Your Teamspeak Name:
SickPoison

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:45460168

Date & Length of Ban:
04/21/2019 | 180 Days

Staff Member who banned you:
Willy Adonis

Reason for your ban (tells you when you attempt to join):
"Ban Evading Current Ban"

Why should we unban you:
I should be unbanned for multiple reasons. First, I wasn't ban evading. I talked to Dyno personally about my ban
Via Teamspeak and he did clarify that I was unbanned. Second, I desperately need Teamspeak to be able to join
the Police Dept and Emergency Services on APB. I have to be on Teamspeak to be in RTO & to do trainings and
Interviews. Third, I have many friends within the Teamspeak. I am friends with many DarkRP Staff Members, and
more. That's why I believe I should be unbanned.

Do you understand if we do decide to lift your ban that you will be watched closely; any further actions will result in an extended ban:
Of course!

Any additional information:
Nope

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy

serious guy
IRP Elite Admin
I banned you as Dyno said you were supposed to be still banned. Your TS name was also Hayden at the time I banned you.

SickPoison

I banned you as Dyno said you were supposed to be still banned. Your TS name was also Hayden at the time I banned you.
I spoke to Dyno personally after the ban he stated he wasn’t aware of why I was banned and told me himself to go ahead and make a ban appeal as he isn’t and wasn’t aware on why I got banned.