What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Planned Infrastructure changes

Hello all, we wanted to make an announcement about the planned changes to infrastructure, and to tell you what we plan for the future and also to offer everyone the chance to suggest changes to the department. We plan on constantly striving to make Infrastructure the best it can be and ensuring the platforms we provide are always a safe and fun environment for everyone. To start with, we want to highlight some of the changes that will be happening within the Infrastructure department:

Transparency

To start off with, we want to increase transparency within the department. One way we are doing this is making more Announcements on the forums where we will be sharing Admin+ promotions for all the moderation teams, along with rule changes and general announcements to do with the communities TeamSpeak, Forum and Discords.​

Moderation

After feedback from the community, we have decided to revamp our Moderation Policies and Rules. We have reviewed the standard and most common punishments given by our Moderation teams and have reworked our punishment guidelines accordingly. We aim to make sure people who make mistakes don’t get harsh punishments and are given chances to improve and still engage with the community.​

Polices

We are in the process of updating our infrastructure policies “here”, to be more streamlined, easy to read and to include the changes that have happened within Infrastructure over the past couple of months.​

Last comments

If you have any suggestions, concerns or comments for Infrastructure or TeamSpeak, Forums / Discords please either make a suggestion on the forums or contact myself or an I.S+.

Just a reminder that if you have issues with users breaking rules on our TeamSpeak or Discord and there are no moderators available you can fill in a ban report “here

We have been going through the process of reworking TS permissions so they are not as "wild" so to speak. If you have any suggestions for these feel free to reach out. But do not worry if you find things change.

Thanks all,
Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
TeamSpeak permissions are extremely meaningful, most of them allowed you to give tags which then gave you more permissions.
Yeah, and they haven't changed in a way that impacts the users. You also haven't even said exactly what you changed. I had to dig, then I found out you haven't changed shit.

Pharix

Mumbling Brit
SteamID64
Yeah, and they haven't changed in a way that impacts the users. You also haven't even said exactly what you changed. I had to dig, then I found out you haven't changed shit.
By dig you mean hear from someone who isn't on the team?

Cause moderation wise it has changed, whether the public will be informed is up to English but take the word for it.

Cause moderation wise it has changed, whether the public will be informed is up to English but take the word for it.

that’s the exact reason we are complaining, you guys can’t expect us to “take your word for it”, because in the past when y’all have said that it’s been a bullshit lie

actions speak louder than ur words

I'm not going to take your word for it because I have no reason to trust your team whatsoever considering how power-hungry some of the people in it are, as well as the issue we've been told this before and lied to about it or the changes were so slight they didn't matter.

Taking "Pride and Accomplishment" to a whole nother level.

Elias

I am Sped
The changes to the TeamSpeak permissions do not impact users as the user tag doesn't need to be changed. It was mainly the affairs tags being able to give tags they shouldn't.

I'm not going to take your word for it because I have no reason to trust your team whatsoever considering how power-hungry some of the people in it are, as well as the issue we've been told this before and lied to about it or the changes were so slight they didn't matter.

Taking "Pride and Accomplishment" to a whole nother level.
If you believe that someone is power hungry in the TeamSpeak Moderation team, bring it to me or someone higher and it shall be looked into.