What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Newsletter - October 2019

Good afternoon Icefuse Networks! It's about that time again for your monthly update on what's going on within our servers!

Updates:

City RP:
There has recently been a map change back to Evocity, which some of you may be familiar with, pending additional improvements to the overall RP experience.
With Marcus as the new Division Leader of City RP, efforts towards updating the server with the help of our Developers is underway.

JVS:
With the help of community feedback, adjustments are being made to the JVS server to allow players to have a more enjoyable experience while playing on the server in smaller groups.

Military RP:
Further map development has been made! Check out more information regarding the new map >>here<<

Announcements:

Personnel:

With school being back in full swing for the year, population on the servers has been noticeably dropping, resulting in feedback from the community explaining that there are simply not enough active people on the servers to have quite as much fun anymore. This has especially been the case with the City RP and JVS servers. In response to this, development has been kicked into overdrive for these two servers and with that will require the help of many others to support the changes that are being made. Both of these servers are looking for willing players that will aid in the efforts to improve these servers by applying for the staff teams. Transfers to these servers are also extremely appreciated!

Liaison Department:

A lot has happened over the past month in relation to the changing of positions within server leadership and the executive team. One of these changes included the movement of myself from Liaison Supervisor to Director of Liaison. With this I will be continuing where Jidax left off in the overall improvement and development of this department as well as making efforts to improve every person's experience on all of our servers. If there is anything that you would like to bring to the attention of either myself or the Executive team, do not hesitate to message Buckets, Davidsid, or myself on TeamSpeak, Forums, or Discord.

Human Resources, Staff Relations, and Public Relations are all currently open to applicants! Do keep in mind that these teams are very limited in size, so apply quickly before all of the slots get filled! It is important that you read the team information section prior to applying to ensure you meet the requirements for the team and so that you have an idea of what kind of position you are applying for, in case you weren't quite sure already. These are very prestigious positions for a person to hold and therefore come with a lot of responsibility. If you have any questions about any of the teams, you may read the information post on each respective application site or contact a Liaison Department Executive.

A list of frequently asked questions accompanied by their answers will be provided in the near future to aid those new to our servers. Any current questions that you may have can always be directed towards the respective server's staff team or any one of the Public Relations Managers.

Closing Statements:

We have a bright and busy future ahead of us! Development has increased tremendously resulting in some of the most long awaited projects coming closer to being a reality. With the help and input of the community, I feel that we can reach our goals in no time at all!