What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

New Server Name Competition!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really just want "PoliceRP" It fits the server. PoliceRP has nothing to do with APB. The jobs, the roleplay everything. And like when the server is named that. Say a person wants to play policerp. They go to darkrp. type police. They see Icefuse they think "wow I love icefuse servers now they have a policerp" no one is going to search APB. And APBs name is not to good. The game had 100 million dev cost and failed. The icefuse server went to darkrp. This is just what I think

I really just want "PoliceRP" It fits the server. PoliceRP has nothing to do with APB. The jobs, the roleplay everything. And like when the server is named that. Say a person wants to play policerp. They go to darkrp. type police. They see Icefuse they think "wow I love icefuse servers now they have a policerp" no one is going to search APB. And APBs name is not to good. The game had 100 million dev cost and failed. The icefuse server went to darkrp. This is just what I think

APB still fits I don't like it either but you the word has been around along time?
Though I will say all departments I've seen and most agencies use BOLOs for most situations.

Icefuse.net | PoliceRP | <Money> Start | Union City

Could be a simple name like "Icefuse's Police Roleplay" or something a tad bit nicer like "Icefuse's Police Department | Serious | Union City | <----- My favorite so far

Status
Not open for further replies.