What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Merry Christmas from Icefuse Networks!

Hannibal

Pirate King
1577289851488.png
Dear Executive Team,

I am a non-religious person and have been for a long time because I believe religion is a waste of time and to be frank is quite unrealistic. As a longtime non-religious person, I believe that religion should not be forced onto others. This continues on to my complaint being that when you write “Merry Christmas” you force the religion of Christ onto me. All I ask for is the simple change of wording to “Merry Christmas” to “Happy Holidays” or “Merry Holidays”. A simple word change helps to improve the image of Icefuse into a welcoming network for all.

Happy Holidays,
Forum User Kisame
keanu.jpg

Corvezeo

Community Owner
Chief Executive Officer
Dear Executive Team,

I am a non-religious person and have been for a long time because I believe religion is a waste of time and to be frank is quite unrealistic. As a longtime non-religious person, I believe that religion should not be forced onto others. This continues on to my complaint being that when you write “Merry Christmas” you force the religion of Christ onto me. All I ask for is the simple change of wording to “Merry Christmas” to “Happy Holidays” or “Merry Holidays”. A simple word change helps to improve the image of Icefuse into a welcoming network for all.

Happy Holidays,
Forum User Kisame

Merry Christmas :)

Lost

FiveM?
Dear Executive Team,

Happy Holidays,
Forum User Kisame

bruh

Sayeed

Buddy joined your channel
Merry Christmas boys and girls
Dear @QuiiZ,

I believe that Gender identity is how a person feels and who they know them self to be when it comes to their gender. There are more than two genders, even though in our society the genders that are most recognized are male and female (called the gender binary) and usually is based on someone’s anatomy (the genitals they were born with). This is gender assignment and it is based on an assumption that someone’s genitals match their gender. However, gender isn’t about someone’s anatomy, it is about who they know themself to be. There are many different gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender-neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these. All I ask for is the simple change of wording from “boys and girls to” to something like “folks” or more Gender Inclusive terms. A simple word change helps to improve the image of Icefuse into a welcoming network for all.

Dear Executive Team,

Happy Holidays,
Forum User Kisame
What a memer.

Willy

serious guy
IRP Elite Admin
So we get a “Happy Christmas” post, but no one speaks about Kwanzaa or Hanukkah? Thanks I guess.

Dear Executive Team,

Happy Holidays,
Forum User Kisame

🤡