What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Looking for Staff Members/Commanders for Imperial RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many people currently know Icefuse Networks has made a Imperial RP Server. Currently we are looking for players who are interested in becoming staff or a commander. If you are a current staff member looking to transfer there is already a form in the staff discord.

If you would like to become a staff member please fill out this form.

If you would like to become a commander please fill out this form. (Current Positions)

Check announcements in the global staff discord
I filled it out already I just don’t know when we will be talked too and it suck that SMOD bellow get demoted but admins plus keep there rank. I was just given SMOD this week may I suggest letting SMOD keep there Rank?(it’s a suggestion don’t take it to seriously)

Timmy

Muted
I filled it out already I just don’t know when we will be talked too and it suck that SMOD bellow get demoted but admins plus keep there rank. I was just given SMOD this week may I suggest letting SMOD keep there Rank?(it’s a suggestion don’t take it to seriously)
I though Mod+ keep there rank. I bet these transfer policy's will change soon so I suggest if you want to transfer to do it now.

I will like to apply for being a staff member PS People are going crazy in icefuse server randomly killing/arresting prop block/NO STAFF WATCHING

Status
Not open for further replies.