What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Jedi Vs Sith: Map Development Update

doesnt look to good in my opinion it's just a bunch of maps stitched together i wish icefuse would actually have it's own UNIQUE map and not the same thing seen in almost every other jedi vs sith map it kinda shows a lack of creativity which is sad for one of if not THEE most popular server network on gmod

doesnt look to good in my opinion it's just a bunch of maps stitched together i wish icefuse would actually have it's own UNIQUE map and not the same thing seen in almost every other jedi vs sith map it kinda shows a lack of creativity which is sad for one of if not THEE most popular server network on gmod

They've been working on something like that for Military RP for the last three years. Don't get your hopes up.

Smashy

Hammer > UE4
@Tea @Alex_Hoff I appreciate your concern and thoughts. However, with that being said, things such as fully custom maps take a long time and with content changes within the server, the map needs to be moved around and re-organised to suit the play style better. I like to get this done sooner rather than later too keep things fresh.

As our MilitaryRP and ClonewarsRP servers are both getting fully custom, in-depth maps, we can turn our attention to our other servers if / when the time comes after those have been published. The reason for why our MilitaryRP map has taken this long is simply down to only having one consistent map developer for a long period of time (Gale). With these small map changes being done by myself, it allows our other map developer Gale to focus on getting work done on his military map. I can't say much more about how it works, however, please note that we're aware and have changes planned throughout the server's life span.

I personally attend University and therefore have limited time for near enough anything anymore. We have lives too :)

Mexeno

Turkish people r garbage
the CityRp map is over 6 years old lol and our current version is a Frankenstein of a map that doesn’t retain what the old one felt like but ok

im happy with new map really but i just want a skill tree patch and the old npc back but a bit fixed ( I mean fix boss damage, spawn count and spawn timer to increase for common NPC )