What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Infrastructure Department [Collaboration Team]

The collaboration team has been officially moved to the Infrastructure Department and will be Directly under Niermann until a further change is made.

The collaboration team takes care of all the class and job changes for the updates on our servers. Basic knowledge of LUA is recommended but not required. The team works closely with Corvezeo and the rest of the Directors on future projects that involve our content on the servers.

You can start applying here: https://icefuse.net/forums/index.php?forums/collaboration-team.660/

Aaaaah, I will re-apply as soon as I'm back home. I was still wondering what happened though :D

Will the experienced Infrastructure Department finally be strong enough to halt the advance of the almighty Liaison?
Find out on the next episode of Icefuse Mission Impossible.
-John

Saying you're going to apply is cool and all but did you know,
Of the seven deadly sins, theologians and philosophers reserve a special place for pride.
Lust, envy, anger, greed, gluttony and sloth are all bad, the sages say, but pride is the deadliest of all, the root of all evil, and the beginning of sin.