What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[Imperial Roleplay] Open Beta Test TODAY!

Hello there!

We will be opening the Test Server for everyone to join today!
This update contains new models, weapons, vehicles, and more assets to improve your server.
We invite you to come see the changes we have been working on for the past few weeks and help us test your upcoming update!
The primary focus of this test will be model stability. We will be doing several stress tests to make sure these high poly models will work for your server.
You can connect with this link:
steam://connect/208.103.169.104:27020​

• Love
Reactions: Mag

Hannibal

Pirate King
SKJHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDHAKSJDHKJASHDKAJSHDKJASHDKJAHSDKJHADKJASHKJDAHDKJAHSDKJAHDSKJHKJSHDKJASHDKJASHDKAJSHDAKJSHDKAJHSDKJASHDKJASHDKAJHSDKAJSHDKJASHKJHD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SniperZ

Former N1-ZX | Former SHK CMD
Hello there!

This update contains new models, weapons, vehicles, and more assets to improve your server.
We invite you to come see the changes we have been working on for the past few weeks and help us test your upcoming update!
The primary focus of this test will be model stability. We will be doing several stress tests to make sure these high poly models will work for your server.
Can suggestions still be made for models? I just finished putting something together and i wanna put it up but i assume this means yall already stopped adding stuff, anyway still sounds exciting

SKJHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDHAKSJDHKJASHDKAJSHDKJASHDKJAHSDKJHADKJASHKJDAHDKJAHSDKJAHDSKJHKJSHDKJASHDKJASHDKAJSHDAKJSHDKAJHSDKJASHDKJASHDKAJHSDKAJSHDKJASHKJHD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I think he died.

Hyoid

Shortest DVL Term
Can suggestions still be made for models? I just finished putting something together and i wanna put it up but i assume this means yall already stopped adding stuff, anyway still sounds exciting
I'm sure you can still suggest it, but it's not guarenteed (as with any suggestion) that it will be added.

Hello there!

Ty

Hannibal

Pirate King
this went from a yes to solid no very quick