What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Happy Thanksgiving From Icefuse Networks!

giphy.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!.png

It's that wonderful time of year in which we all come together and recognize each other for the things that we bring to each other's lives. Today is all about being thankful and making sure that our family and friends feel appreciated too! With that in mind, I would like to personally extend my gratitude, as well as Corvezeo's, and thank each and every one of you for your continued and excellent support of this community! We strive to improve the quality of these servers every day, in any way we can, and to make them more enjoyable for the people who play them - that means you guys! We can never express enough admiration and appreciation for all the hard work of our dedicated staff team members, or the members who support this excellent community with their donations, friendly faces, and amazing friendship. The people of this community are the source our strength.

Everyone here is a blessing. We are a family, and while we do not always see eye to eye on every subject - we will always pull through the same way, together. I am most thankful for this, and I know that each and every executive on our team is as well - including Corvezeo. We owe him a huge thank you for all the time and effort he dedicates to keeping this community as respected and solid as he can. The energy he devotes is unwavering and since the conception of this network he has fought back against opposition and obstacles of all kinds, for your benefit and ours. I want to personally thank him for that strength. Without Corvezeo, none of us would be in this place to begin with. We truly have an awesome C.E.O.

That said, it is also first and foremost our intention to acknowledge and shine light upon each dedicated member of our great network. We are constantly growing as a whole. We have been steadily garnering members and new friends for quite some time, and it will only continue to get bigger and better. Today isn't about just saying thank you, it's about marking our progress, counting our blessings, and taking an accounting of everything we value. I would like to personally reach out to each of you here on this thread and say thank you. You have given so much, and with your continued support I believe we will remain one of the greatest gaming networks online today.

The staff of Icefuse appreciates each one of you more than we can describe.. don't forget to eat your fill, share some good times, and have an amazing Thanksgiving! Thank you for making this a fun and consistently rewarding place to work and play!

Sincerely,
Icefuse Networks

Last edited by a moderator:

Mexeno

Turkish people r garbage
Happy Thanksgiving from Canada (it already happened) I’m also the first non-HA+ person to comment lol