What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Garry's Mod Patch 7/29/22

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
Fixed
[//] [All Servers] All servers have received a fix to the ticket counter where ticket data was not wiping appropriately.
[//] [All Servers] Ticket counter will now show who wiped the data along with timestamp information.
[//] [ImperialRP] Deployed a fix to the health skill where the skill is now applied to current and max health values.
[//] [ImperialRP] Deployed a fix to the armor skill where the skill is now applied to current and max armor values.
[//] [ImperialRP] Removed caching from jump height to prevent improper jump values on spawn.
[//] [ImperialRP] Removed caching from run speed to prevent improper movement speed on spawn.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Integrated Advert into the core gamemode instead of being added via the admin system.
[//] [MilitaryRP] The scoreboard now appropriately assigns proplimits or defaults to 0 if it can't be found.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Adjusted some backend permissions to account for new admin system.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Radios are now disabled by default on connection.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Aircraft have received the LFS overhaul changes that were also provided to CWRP.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Aircraft now have 85% damage reduction against small arms fire against them.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Migrated over 50,000 players data to the new admin system.

[//] [MilitaryRP] Imported 3,000+ bans to the new admin system.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Players now spawn with the appropriate items.

Added
[+] Added new administration system to MilitaryRP for testing.

Removed
[-] Removed old administration system from MilitaryRP.

Last edited:

Rashid

Who?
Fixed
[//] [All Servers] All servers have received a fix to the ticket counter where ticket data was not wiping appropriately.
[//] [All Servers] Ticket counter will now show who wiped the data along with timestamp information.
[//] [ImperialRP] Deployed a fix to the health skill where the skill is now applied to current and max health values.
[//] [ImperialRP] Deployed a fix to the armor skill where the skill is now applied to current and max armor values.
[//] [ImperialRP] Removed caching from jump height to prevent improper jump values on spawn.
[//] [ImperialRP] Removed caching from run speed to prevent improper movement speed on spawn.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Integrated Advert into the core gamemode instead of being added via the admin system.
[//] [MilitaryRP] The scoreboard now appropriately assigns proplimits or defaults to 0 if it can't be found.
[//] [MilitaryRP] Adjusted some backend permissions to account for new admin system.

Added
[+] Added new administration system to MilitaryRP for testing.

Removed
[-] Removed old administration system from MilitaryRP.
ur mom

Villa

Provocative
Banned
idek wtf he said about health armor and jump/speed but bro fixed sum on IRP so god bless

Last edited:

Boon

DarkRP Elite Admin
Recruitment Officer
Game Master Officer
Mentor
Staff of the Week
MRP! Woot woot

Mule

Brain Damage expert
wait so by removing caching does that mean that if I got on my shock WL with run speed and go on another one I will not have my run speed anymore and if so Shock is doomed only are member WL has run speed.

Neohki

No longer Retired Local Forum grinder
GRealms Senior Mod
Recruitment Officer
Mentor Officer
SteamID64
wait so by removing caching does that mean that if I got on my shock WL with run speed and go on another one I will not have my run speed anymore and if so Shock is doomed only are member WL has run speed.
Yes, whatever run speed you get is whatever run speed the job has, (I assume). They probably used to cache the values so that's why you could just switch and have the same run speed on every other job because they probably never updated the cache.

Yes, whatever run speed you get is whatever run speed the job has, (I assume). They probably used to cache the values so that's why you could just switch and have the same run speed on every other job because they probably never updated the cache.
Which is apparently why its a problem for Shock because only their base trooper whitelist has the run speed boost.

I don't know what's going on but there's an issue with the jump height skill now. I had horrible jumps, so I reset my jump height, and it's actually higher now with 0 jump height than it is maxed out.

EDIT: Correction, there's no difference in jump height and runspeed between 0 and max.

Dirt

Update?
Web Developer
I don't know what's going on but there's an issue with the jump height skill now. I had horrible jumps, so I reset my jump height, and it's actually higher now with 0 jump height than it is maxed out.

EDIT: Correction, there's no difference in jump height and runspeed between 0 and max.
Placebo effect, your server hasn't even restarted for those changes to apply yet.